Are you for or against abortion?

I would like opinions please. Just something I've been wondering for a while.

Replies

• Oh boy....
  • I'm against having to pay for other people's abortions. You should be able to opt out of that on your taxes.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Mixed feelings..

If the woman got raped or is just very young and unable to provide for the child I'd say yes.
    If it's an ''accident'' I'd say no.. It's complicated.
    But everyone should have the right to make this decision for theirself.. I firmly believe in self-determination.
  • This should go well. I'll stick with "it depends".
  • It's a tough one, but if I have to choose one........ I'm against abortion unless you get rape, then I belive abortion is ok..... but if you decided to have sex, then be responsible for the life you created. I know that in some cases, it's better for abortion so the kid doesn't grow up messed up in the head because the parents doesn't care for him/her....... but I just think (in my opinion) like I said before, unless it's rape....... then I don't believe in abortion. And don't use the excuse of you don't have money and can't afford a kid. Then don't have sex in the first place. Buy a toy for pleasure for God sakes. I know we don't need anymore homeless kids or foster kids, but getting abortion is like murder (in a way) because you created a life and then you abort that life. Again.......my opinion.
  • It's not tough at all, the data is clear on the issue. I am 100% for.
  • It is a person's own decision to make and is an Intimate personal matter.
    Frankly, it's not mine or anybody else's Business!
  • Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread. This discussion is welcome to continue in groups.

The forum guidelines include this item:

15. Divisive Topics Are Better Suited For Groups, Not the Main Forums

Divisive topics and posts, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    davis_em
This discussion has been closed.