Good bye Lane Bryant, Hello Victoria Secret

Met my big goal of losing 60 pounds. I will miss your frilly things, Lane Bryant.

jm6fdjkhpusf.jpg

Replies

• Heh. Nice!! :smiley:
  • Amazing! That's great, that's a hugeeee accomplishment!
  • I am looking forward to the same thing! Congrats!
  • Woo! Love it!
  • woooooo! I like HerRoom and Bare Essentials for nice lingerie, too. (and also, practical undies lol.) Those two are online. You can pretty much always get a discount with a coupon code of some sort, or a sale. retailmenot.com is where I find those codes.
  • woo-hoo! good for you!
  • Nice! I will admit, though, that I've yet to find a better bra than the Cacique smooth balconette. LOL I wonder if there's a suitable VS replacement...
  • Nice! I will admit, though, that I've yet to find a better bra than the Cacique smooth balconette. LOL I wonder if there's a suitable VS replacement...

I totally agree! Lane Bryant bras are some of the best.
  • Congratulations!!!!!! Such an amazing accomplishment!!!
  • Nothing against Lane Bryant, but that was my low point, when I had to shop in there...
  • The day that I cancelled all my email subscriptions to the plus size stores was a glorious day! Congrats!!
  • Awesome!
  • WooHooo!!!!! :p:*
  • Man, I am looking forward to saying goodbye to the Catherines and Land Bryant and plus size everything. I'm glad they exist, I just don't want to be their target demographic customer any more. Good for you!
  • Lol! What about the "Woman Within" catalogs? It is crazy how we end up getting on more of those catalog lists if we shop in some of those stores. I too love VS and cannot wait to shop in there once again. I buy my girls gift certificates for Christmas every year to VS, and I plan to purchase one for myself this year!
  • Great Job!
  • congratulations! reaching our goals is one of the things i love about MFP. i thought it would bother me having to continue logging everything i eat and calorie counting to maintain, but i've enjoyed the flexibility of my diet since i reached maintenance. i hope you maintain successfully or lose more if that's your goal! :D
    i'm gunning for a year at maintenance... just over halfway there now at 8 months or so at GW.
  • Congrats!!!!!!!
  • *applause*
  • That is fantastic, you are awesome!!!