Fibro and fat

Hi everyone, I am new as of today. I'm just learning how to use everything. You all seem so hopeful and I am to. I suffer from fibromyalgia and find it hard to move. That is where my need to lose 105 pounds comes in. I'm 56, feel miserable, need a buddy or two because I stay in my house all of the time now and only have 1friend I use to work with that I talk to on the phone. I'm lonely even though my husband and son are home at night. I wish some of you lived nearby. Anyway looking for newbies like myself that suffer from fibro and need to lose 100 pounds or more. Good luck everyone. :)

Replies

• Welcome here! I'm new as well. I don't suffer from fibromyalgia but I do suffer from chronic pain due to a back fracture resulting in an almost complete collapse of my L1 vertebra. I'd be happy to support you along your weight loss journey! :)
  • Great, can I add you as a friend
  • I am relatively new here. I do not hive fibromyalgia, but I do have diabetes and RA. I know what it is to feel pain. I would be happy to add you as a friend and help support you on your journey.
  • Thanks so much it8. My sister is a type 1 diabetic since she was 17. She is now 59. It has affected her vision dramatically. I've known a couple people who suffered from RA. I know at times they were miserable. Have you lost any weight yet? What is your goal? Thanks for letting everyone send you a friend request. I hope we all can succeed.