Body problems after losing weight

Hello,
I lost 140 pounds in 16 months.
Ever since I lost weight I have these stomach issues cramps and neasue. As well as dizziness hips hurt sometimes , lower back.
I went to the doctor and she says it's fine. That it's my body adjusting. I live in Europe so I am going to switch doctors but that takes a while through insurance. I just have this feeling somethings going on in my body. I'm not used to this I have lost this amount.

Any ideas?

Replies

• If you lost the weight in a healthy way you should be fine. I gave myself some stomach issues because I lost weight rapidly in a very unhealthy fashion, but it wasn't a serious long term complication. Also rapid and significant weight loss can sometimes mess with your cycle, so it may be your body/hormones adjusting as well. However I am not a medical professional, so I don't have any medical training to back this up, only personal experience. Feel better!
  • That is a hell of a lot of weight to lose in just over a year.

What are your current stats? your diary seems empty, what are you eating at the moment calorie-wise?
    Can you describe the pain a bit more fully than "cramps"? (dull ache, stabbing pain, etc.?)
    Where is it normally located? does it come & go, is it constant, what?
    Have you had a metabolic panel recently? (blood tests, you'd be asked to fast for it)