Favorit protein shake?

Replies

• Dymatize ISO 100 is my favorite protein powder. I prefer the chocolate added to my Shakeology in the morning and then the Birthday Cake added to cashew milk for a snack
  • Optimum Nutrition Performance Whey Isolate chocolate.
  • ON 100% gold standard whey protein 1 scoop pre workout & 2 scoops post workout. Chocolate Malt
  • I like 1st Phorm's milk chocolate protein powder with almond milk. I can drink it with water, but the almond milk makes it taste more like chocolate milk.
  • Optimum Nutrition's 100% whey.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    I can't do whey so I use Plant Fusion, any flavor other than cookies and cream. If you like whey, my boyfriend goes back and forth between Isopure and SFH.

(Oops, I'm signed in on my boyfriends account b/c I log his calories.)
  • ↑ (me)
  • I use Cellucor Chocolate Raspberry Truffle. SOOOO good.
  • I have been using MetRx Natural Whey, chocolate flavor. Good price, good amount of protein per scoop, and good taste.
  • How does everyone feel about Quest Bars?
  • Gold standard whey double rich chocolate w/ almond milk.

Can't go wrong to fill up left over macros with protein and calories with 1g of fat.

Gotta love them protien shakes.
  • kas1317 wrote: »
    How does everyone feel about Quest Bars?

Quest bars are great. As long as you don't eat like five of them a day lol.
  • Overall, I think quest bars are ok but I disagree with one of the ingredients...palm oil. I can't eat them anyway because of the whey. I wish Lenny & Larry's cookies were a little lower in calories because those things are delicious!
  • what does the Palm oil do?
  • Myofusion chocolate
  • kas1317 wrote: »
    How does everyone feel about Quest Bars?

They're great if you can find a flavor you like. I unfortunately have not been able to.
  • Pistachio flavor is delicious.
  • So far its MTS, I've tried the no bake cookie and red velvet. I think next time I will try ON.
  • I'm not sure I could go on without Quest bars. :)