8 week challenge?! Who's in?!

Okay guys, I am on a mission over the next week 8 weeks to shed the pounds and get toned for summer!! I will be eating clean and working out for 45 mins every day. I would love some competition and some motivation!!!

Looking for a few of you to join me, update your daily achievements and also what you ate for breakfast lunch and dinner!

This is a great way to motivate us all and give tips on how we all do it differently... I'm excited... Who's in?!

Replies

• Hi, I'm looking for the same! I'm in. How do we do this?? :smiley:
  • I'm in! I keep gaining and losing the same 5 pounds. I was supposed to lose 10 pounds by May 1st and that didn't happen. My new goal is 10 pounds by 4th of July.
  • I'm in. How do we support each other? On this thread?
  • I want to lose 16.4 pounds by August.
  • I'm the same ...keep losing and gaining the same 5 lbs
    I'm in! I keep gaining and losing the same 5 pounds. I was supposed to lose 10 pounds by May 1st and that didn't happen. My new goal is 10 pounds by 4th of July.

I want to lose 13lbs by August so if I could lose 10 by July I'd be in track!

When do start?
    I'm logging my food with myfitnesspal and exercising 5 times a week on an average week.
  • I'm in. I'd really like to lose 10lbs or more by July 8th. My sons second birthday. My pregnancy with him is why I gained 87lbs. I gained 80-90 lbs with each baby, but usually lose it within a year to 18months. But then my thirties happend... And now I've only managed to lose 50lbs since his birth. I keep gaining and losing the same 10lbs. So I want that 10 gone so I can start on the last 20 or so that's hanging on and making me miserable
  • I want to lose 10 lbs too. I keep gaining and losing the same one lb every week. I am starting to think I am going insane!
  • I'm in! 8 weeks is a good time frame for me--10 lbs. is my goal.
  • Im in!!! I need to lose 17 pounds!
  • I'm down
  • I'm in-- I would like to lose 20 lbs by August (I'm aiming high!)
  • I'm in too! I am trying to workout at least a total of an hour 6 times a week. I would like to lose 20 in these two months! Please add me!!!!