Need to loose 100 lbs! Help!

2»

Replies

• What a great turn out! I am excited to see all of us reach our goals. Big and small!! Yay!!
  • I have 100+ lbs to lose
    I have been on MFP for 121 days and I have lost 49 lbs
    The key is to log in each meal as you eat it and plan meals so you get treats as well.
    You can do this one day at a time.
    Feel free to add me
  • Hey there

108 lbs to loose

Feel free to add me :)
  • Hiya I'm 30 and looking to lose over 100lbs for my wedding too! I'm getting married August 2016. I'm determined to be fit and healthy for my wedding day :-) add me if you like :-)
  • I'm tired of getting teased or bullied. I'm sick of my flabby body. I'm 16 with a 5'11" and 176lbs build and I'm planning to lose 44lbs by the end of the year. I suppose getting support here is safer than other social media. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • I've already lost 200 lbs, and I'm working between another 20 - 40 lbs. (That's 100 lbs more than what my picture shows.) But I'll be more than happy to send you a friend request.

Anyone else that would like to add me, please feel free to do so! :)
  • Firstly congratulations! I need to lose 80-100 lbs after having my daughter who's 2 next month. Every day I say right today I'll be good but then food magically jumps into my mouth!!!
    I also need motivation to keep going so I'm sure with everybody's help you and hopefully me can do this :) best of luck
  • I don't know how to add people but please add me as your friend! I'm 17 lbs down, into my 100 lb. Journey and would love to have connections here!
  • Feel Fee to add me I'm on the 100 pound or more weight loss journey.
  • Well I am slowly starting to hate the scale. Just when I think I am down a couple of pounds BAM they come right back. And I think that exact reason I hate weight loss!!
  • You shouldn't weigh yourself every day. Every weight loss program and doctor tells us we should only weigh ourselves once a week. I see you posted yesterday that you needed to lose 100 lbs then a few hours later you posted you lost 2 lbs, then today you gained them back. I weigh myself every Friday morning after getting up, before I eat or drink anything. Perhaps you could try something like that. The "scale" isn't everything anyway, they are all different.
  • Welcome and congrats on doing something healthy for yourself, hopefully eventually you continue to live your healthy lifestyle long enough your fiance will be on board with healthy eating. I have 78 lbs to go to reach my goal, but I notice the healthier I eat my family eventually follows suit, they may have so called naughty foods but it's hardly ever it's possible that he will make a change and even if he doesn't do what is healthy and best for your body.

Support is much encouraged and needed on this journey, glad that your here for the support, my goal is to get off of diabetic medicine with weight loss and exercise it's possible. :)
  • Please add me.. starting this journey again. Needing to loose 80-100lbs and looking for individuals who are motivated and looking to do the same. Good luck to everyone