So anxious I can't eat??

This happened to me back when I was 13. I can't keep food down & I can't sleep!!! What does anyone with anxiety suggest? I feel so nauseous. I only feel anxious when I'm doing good with my weight. I thought it would be the other way around!

Replies

• I had this last summer, an incident happened and I couldn't eat or sleep for 2 months. I lost a lot of weight, but as soon as the anxiety passed I piled it back on!

Have you tried any relaxation techniques? Like yoga and meditation?

It may be worth going to a counsellor to work out what it is that makes you anxious especially regarding your weight! I know counsellors are expensive, but if they help you over come your issue you will never never regret spending the money on it.

Also try Bach's rescue remedy - works wonders to calm me down again!

• alexelmer wrote: »
    I had this last summer, an incident happened and I couldn't eat or sleep for 2 months. I lost a lot of weight, but as soon as the anxiety passed I piled it back on!

Have you tried any relaxation techniques? Like yoga and meditation?

It may be worth going to a counsellor to work out what it is that makes you anxious especially regarding your weight! I know counsellors are expensive, but if they help you over come your issue you will never never regret spending the money on it.

Also try Bach's rescue remedy - works wonders to calm me down again!

I will deffinitly try yoga!!! I'm very worried about losing while anxious & putting it back on. It's happened so many times to me. Thank you for your advice I really appreciate it!!!!!! ❤️