New to this

hey guys I'm looking for anyone that will give me advice, I'm a 18 year old lad and in looking to im prove form 10.5 stone to 11.5 stone however I want to gain muscle as I am working out quite frequently and using supplements anyone got any advice, also is there any tutorial o this app and how to use it? Thanks !

Replies

• DanThomass wrote: »
    hey guys I'm looking for anyone that will give me advice, I'm a 18 year old lad and in looking to im prove form 10.5 stone to 11.5 stone however I want to gain muscle as I am working out quite frequently and using supplements anyone got any advice, also is there any tutorial o this app and how to use it? Thanks !

there is no way to only gain muscle. you will put on some fat. the term "clean bulk" comes to mind, however that is more about doing a slight calorie surplus and bulking over time rather than eating "clean" food.

go to settings and play around with them to figure out the app. you want to increase your calories slightly, and make sure you are getting plenty of protein, carbs, and fats.
  • Thanks a lot im getting used to all that how much sugar intake should I have and for the setting with protien carbs ect is that for daily intake..?