can i have a body figure like korean ??

Can i have a body figure like korean ?? Their body is just so perfect

Replies

• I have no clue who that is but I know that you can improve your own.

Try not to judge yourself by others.
  • Can i have a body figure like korean ?? Their body is just so perfect

Are you Korean? If not you can never have a Korean body. You can though have your body and work with that and your genetics
  • Well... unless you are actually Korean, no. As an English woman, I can't expect to look Thai, different body composition.
  • Are you Korean? If no, then no.

And I'll wager there are fat Koreans, thin Koreans, Koreans with strange features, Koreans who are skinny fat, Koreans who are muscular.

The figure skater Yuna Kim is considered a standard of Korean beauty, but no way would I want her body shape. She's flat as a tack and straight up and down. I like my curves, thankyou. And I probably could not attain it, because my genetics are so vastly different.
  • What does that even mean! Lol. Work with what you got :smile:
  • OP, how old are you really? Actually 18 or under?
  • What does that even mean! Lol. Work with what you got :smile:

She means petite and small framed like some Asian women. You can't change your body frame, but if you already are petite but have a few extra pounds to lose, you probably can. Otherwise, don't bother dreaming of impossible things.
  • I want a body like J-Lo. Never going to happen as I am built more like Jello. He he he!
  • Excellent and ON POINT deployment of Margaret Cho, @rabbitjb
  • I just can't even with this thread.

giphy.gif
  • I think that OP:

1) is about 13
    2) just watched a bunch of K-pop videos and/or Korean teen soap operas
    3) thought the models and actresses hired to perform in said videos and tv shows were adorable

All reasonable things (except for being 13 on an 18-and-over website, naughty child), but, honey, you need to love YOUR body and YOUR self. Appreciate the beauty of others but not at expense of yourself.
  • I was about to say, sure, you can chop out a couple of those pesky ribs if you feel like it... shave down your jawbone... have leg lengthening surgery if you feel a little short...

whatever floats your boat.

Are you rich?