is there something wrong with the app?

I had my goal set at 0.75kg loss a week with a daily calorie goal of 1290 but it does not reflect on the home page display bar. Its stuck at 1200 no matter what i change my weekly loss to. Anyone having similar issues?

Replies

• There's a lot of threads about how the new release of the app is incredibly buggy

each time they release something it seems to degrade the MFP experience

I'm avoided updating

• 1200 is the bottom limit. So if setting it for 0.75kg per week would have taken you below that, it will just default to 1200. If you've done a custom set up of 1290 then I have no idea why it's still saying 1200 (unless when you tried differing weekly loss amounts you let MFP calculate the calories). Try going back into goals and doing a custom set up for 1290 and see what happens :).
  • I have tried this aswell. No luck .
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    1200 is the bottom limit. So if setting it for 0.75kg per week would have taken you below that, it will just default to 1200. If you've done a custom set up of 1290 then I have no idea why it's still saying 1200 (unless when you tried differing weekly loss amounts you let MFP calculate the calories). Try going back into goals and doing a custom set up for 1290 and see what happens :).

• Hmm. Try posting in the tech help forum, it will at least alert them to the issue :)