body changes - had a baby

Just looking for other mums experiences really.

I had a baby three months ago and only have 4lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. However, my belly seems to still be wobbly from my belly button down, will it go back with exercises?

How long did it take you and what kind of exercises did you do?

Thanks

Replies

• If u find answer plz let me know as well
  • It takes several months for things to get back to normal. I have three kids and as soon as things settled down I got pregnant again lol (my kids are all 22 months apart from the next). Give yourself time :)
  • It takes several months for things to get back to normal. I have three kids and as soon as things settled down I got pregnant again lol (my kids are all 22 months apart from the next). Give yourself time :)

Yes. I had 2 17 months apart and now at 10 months post #2 I've only just actually got any kind of waist back (which makes it easier to carry the youngest heffalump on my hip). On the other hand, by feet and rib cage are never gonna shrink back...
  • katem999 wrote: »
    It takes several months for things to get back to normal. I have three kids and as soon as things settled down I got pregnant again lol (my kids are all 22 months apart from the next). Give yourself time :)

Yes. I had 2 17 months apart and now at 10 months post #2 I've only just actually got any kind of waist back (which makes it easier to carry the youngest heffalump on my hip). On the other hand, by feet and rib cage are never gonna shrink back...

You might br surprised-after I lost the weight I went down a whole shoe size lol. That was my most unexpected side affect from losing weight :)
  • I'm 15 months out from my first pregnancy and things still arent the same, but then again I still have 40 pounds to lose (5 to be at my pre pregnancy weight). it does take time.
  • yes it will go down but this time around, it'll be harder. after my kids it took me TEN MONTHS of intense training and 100% strict clean eating to drop all my weight and get some semblance of my body back. the pooch remained and it was muay thai + cutting out all grains to finally get rid of that little belly pooch. just be patient and know that some women takes a lot longer after kids to lose the weight/belly pooch. sometimes you can't if it's skin that's been stretched out but if it's belly fat, it will be a challenge (not impossible!) to lose....patience, hard work and determination will do it.