NOOOOOOOO

Work bought puzza chicken and jojo's o man the temptation

Replies

• One slice is ok, pizza not too fattening. Don't eat the whole pizza though!!! I want some too. I'm jealous!!
  • Lol. Just one piece, thats like saying just one cookie
  • Okay so your point is what?

Moderation is doable.
  • Lol. Just one piece, thats like saying just one cookie

Unfortunately yes, this is how it works. You either learn to have just one cookie, pizza, serving of whatever, or you starve yourself the rest of the day/week to compensate, or change up your lifestyle to far more active than it currently is, or accept the weight is going nowhere.
  • Temptation is everywhere. Just build what you eat of it in to your allowance. If you go over then you need to walk it off or run it off. Try not to be scared of food. Just be accountable for what you eat of it :)
  • I worked in a place where people brought in free food every day. It was all delicious high fat, high calorie stuff too. I learned to eat in moderation. If someone brought pizza, I'd cut a slice in half and just eat that. Same for everything else, like pastries, cakes, donuts, cookies. Sometimes I would just steal a pepperoni or 2 off the pizza and be satisfied with just that. Eventually, eating everything in moderation will become a habit. It's hard at first, but I got to the point where I didn't even want any of the free food at work anymore because I was content with just my home lunch (bring something you enjoy eating that fits into your calorie goals for the day). Or you could even swap out your lunch for the same calorie count of free work food and eat your lunch for dinner. I've done that once or twice before.
  • I've often had the attitude that if the food is free then I have to eat it and I have to sample everything. If I don't, then I don't get the benefit of it. One thing that has helped me is to convince myself that I can say no. I don't have to go back for seconds at an all you can eat buffet. I don't have to eat stuff people bring in at work. How much I eat is up to me. I've taught myself to see success in limiting myself to a sensible meal, even when my choices are infinite.
  • 1 slice, 50 slices, matters not.

Fit the number of calories and macronutrients your chosen amount contains in to your daily goals.

With 2,350 calories a day to meet you can eat more than one slice of pizza.

The easiest way to do all of this is to look at food as the numbers of calories and macronutrients it contains, not as an individual food item.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Lol. Just one piece, thats like saying just one cookie

I eat one slice of pizza all the time, as well as one serving of cookies, one serving of ice cream, one slice of cake etc etc. Not that complicated to do :)
  • Thank you all especially cityruss
  • Your stronger than me sara
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Your stronger than me sara

During my weight loss phase I realized that this whole weight loss/maintenance thing is mostly mindset. Once I figured that out it became much easier to do. I control food-it does not control me. I don't think that makes me stronger-it just means I'm at a point where I know I have the power, not the pizza lol. Enjoy the pizza, fit it into your calorie goals and move on-you've got this :)
  • Thanks