hoping to lose weight

Hi my name is sharon, and I have just joined myfitnesspal, to help me lose weight , I hope it works

Replies

• Good luck it is a very good app, its pretty much does the hard work for you. All u gotta do is eat healthy
  • It will work as long as you eat at a consistent calorific deficit.
  • I've just started too, good luck to us :-) it'll definitely work as long as we stay focused
  • This is my third time here and I am hoping this time I keep it up. We can do it. Good luck.
  • I found it really good. Occassionally I put foods in before I eat them to see if I can get aware with them for the day, depending on what exercise etc I have already done. Allow yourself a treat once i na while but count it on the app.
  • "If your sentence contains the word "Hope" then you've confessed no control over the outcome you're hoping for." neil degrasse tyson
  • Don't just hope it works, make it work. If you eat a calorie deficit you will lose weight. You just have to do it and stick with it.
  • Hope has nothing to do with weight loss. Dedication, consistency and being honest with yourself is what gets you there :)

The best thing about MFP is that there are alot of people here and it is very likely that someone has had the same issues as you with weight loss. You're not alone :) You can do it!
  • Yaaay! It will help.