Best snacks?

I am going shopping tomorrow and was wondering what kind of snacks you keep around the house? Sweet, salty, anything?

Replies

• My current fav is baby carrots with roasted red pepper hummus. It's really filling! I also dip flaxseed wholegrain pita bread in the hummus too :) Each slice is 60 cals.
  • Oh I am so boring! :smile: I just have boiled eggs (very occasionally) and carrots, celery and capsicum. Does OK for me but I do find that if I eat all my calories I do not need snacks.
  • I like 100 calorie chobani yogurt. Sugar snap peas plain or with hummus. Also snow peas if they are good and crispy. 100 cal packs of nuts with an ounce of cheese.
  • Mm red pepper hummus is gorgeous. I like snack a jacks, salt n vinegar or caramel. Also crispbread with pb and Nutella or almond butter and chopped banana
  • 99 calorie Muller Light Yogurt's
  • Fruits basically strawberries & bananas cause those are my 2 favorite. Also good sources to keep your carbs low is Quakers Rice Cakes (I get chocolate for the flavor) and Pringles Fat free chips
  • Hummus and veggies or pitas
    Popcorn
    Nuts
    Apples and peanut butter
    Cheese
  • I like buying string cheese sticks as a snack. popcorn that isn't too oily is nice. Sometimes i'll have a granola bar, or just some fresh fruit.
  • I like the squeeze applesauce with the fruits, all natural sugar nothing added
  • YUM! These all sound awesome. Thanks guys!
  • My favourite is beef jerky/Biltong, Low calorie, High Protein. Just expensive lol.