Mark from Dallas

Hey everyone,

My name is Mark. I'm 21 years old and I weigh 359 pounds. I've been obese my entire life and every time I lost weight, I've gained it back and then some. I'm ashamed I let myself waste away like this.

I've been married two years to my best friend. She is what we would call a skinny fat kid :wink:. We have the same appetite, but only I gain the weight. We are expecting our first child this September and I pray my son will never see me this way.

As ironic as it seems, I am going to Bible school and my passion is healing. It's funny, the area of my passion is where Satan attacks me most. I guess its just going be that much bigger of a testimony one day lol

God recently gave me a message on why I've struggled so hard with my weight. If you interested you can read more about that here:

http://confessionsofabiblestudent.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-house-with-many-rooms.html

It's nice to meet everyone :) Feel free to add me as a friend!

-Mark

Replies

• ....hello? *crickets*
  • Good luck on your fitness goals, Mark. Every accomplishment begins with the decision to try. :)
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Good Luck on your journey! You can do it if you are dedicated. Congratulations to you and your wife. Hopefully your son will be an amazing motivation. I know my friend lost a lot of weight for her daughter so I am sure you can do it too!