2008 Chevy equinox?

I'm looking at buying at 2008 Chevy Equinox awd 2LT. Anyone have any experience with this vehicle? Looking for some reviews! Thanks! (I totally understand this is MyFitnessPal)

Replies

• We have a 2010 Equinox and the engine has given us a shitload of problems. I would never have gotten it had I known what all we would go through with it. Also, I feel that the features are lacking. That may not be something that bothers you, but multiple friends of ours have similar vehicles and they offer more features- such as bluetooth and bigger screens. I feel we could have gotten more for our money.
  • Had a friend with an Equinox around that age as well...his engine seized and it ended up only being worth $500 for scrap metal. yikes! They are a nice looking car though for sure!
  • Thanks Ladies, I've decided against buying one. You may have just saved me lots of $$ :)
  • I would highly recommend a Chevy Traverse if you want to stick with Chevy; otherwise, I'd say go with a Kia Sorento -- more reliable and more bang for your buck.
  • I'm just looking for any kind of mid-size SUV. Preferably a Jeep Grand Cherokee but those are hard to come by with lower miles. I'll look into the Kia Sorento!