challenge yourself and help others

So this is the first time I have created one of these things but I need the help as I'm sure others do, so I would l like to start a group challenge. My goal this month is ->I have a pair of jeans that I would really like to wear out for my sisters birthday which is a month away exactly, the jeans I am talking about I can get into and actually do up but I cant breath or move in them<-
Im thinking with a little hard work and some healthy competition I will be in these comfortably by her birthday. So does anyone out there have any competition ideas?

Replies

• My ultimate goal, honestly, is to lose inches. I am big into wearing dresses, and I rarely wear pants unless I'm working out. My ultimate goal is to be able to fit into a smaller dress by the end of the month. Hey, even if it means one of my snugger dresses fits just a little better around the bust, that's alright in my book! (Ultimately, I want to be like 35" in the chest, maybe 34". I am at 38" right now, and have always been large chested.)
  • I like your goal. I'm more clothes goal then weight although i do want to be in the healthy bmi range. But my final goal is to get back into my jeans from school which is like a size 8/11 depending on the brand.