detox help!!

Replies

• Peep detox.
  • A large coffee and a brisk walk. Optional bran muffin.
    That's what we're talking about, right?
  • Just drop this line of thought :).
  • qdo508q4zpr4.jpg
    Happy Harold says detoxes are unnecessary since your body does it already.
  • Peep detox.

• Triple stamped your double stamp. No quitsies.

triple stampled the double stamp. notarized. signed sealed delivered.

I can't figure out how many stamps we are at now, but add mine to it.

OP: Your body has a natural cleaning system through your liver and kidneys. No detox required.
  • INGREDIENTS:
    1 1/2 parts BACARDÍ® Limón™
    12 fresh spearmint leaves
    1/4 lime sliced
    1/4 lemon, sliced
    2 Tbsp. simple syrup (or 4 tsp. sugar)
    Top off with club soda

METHOD:
    Muddle mint leaves and lime in a tall glass.
    Cover with simple syrup and fill glass with ice.
    Add BACARDÍ® Limón™ and club soda; stir well.
    Garnish glass with lime wedge and sprigs of mint.

Repeat as often as necessary until all toxinz have left your body.
  • bridez559 wrote: »
    WHATS A GOOD detox i can make at home trying to clean myself out but not buying nothing that cost to much money..like any food and drinks i can make at home

Water, and a balanced diet.
  • Wait, its Cinco de Mayo....
    2onk3yza18bu.jpeg
  • Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Wait, its Cinco de Mayo....
    2onk3yza18bu.jpeg

Good stuff. Seconded.
  • If you're looking for a "clean out" get one of those powders from your pharmacy they give to colonoscopy patients before the big day.....
    It's not a pleasant experience, but you'll be completely emptied out. Just make sure not to venture far from the toilet for 24 hours.
    Other than that, I got nothing.
  • I'm crying from y'all comments!!! Lol lol y'all not right lol
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    If you want the feeling of being cleansed, pick up a bottle of magnesium citrate (found at any drug store). Just clear your schedule for the next 5-6 hours after you drink it. And have extra toilet paper and a charged phone or a new book to read. I promise, you will feel very cleaned out. ;)

But yes, your body does its own detoxification.
  • Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Wait, its Cinco de Mayo....
    2onk3yza18bu.jpeg

It's not just for breakfast anymore!
  • The only detox needed is water just city down on sodium which retains water and new water will push old water out simple
  • If you're looking for a "clean out" get one of those powders from your pharmacy they give to colonoscopy patients before the big day.....
    It's not a pleasant experience, but you'll be completely emptied out. Just make sure not to venture far from the toilet for 24 hours.

Um, no, don't do that. Sorry. They aren't even available without a prescription/Drs recommendation in most cases, and improper use of them can seriously mess up a person's electrolytes. That's a bad scene.
    Even properly used they have a risk of dehydration and electrolyte imbalance.

Um, no, don't do that. Sorry. They aren't even available without a prescription/Drs recommendation in most cases, and improper use of them can seriously mess up a person's electrolytes. That's a bad scene.
    Even properly used they have a risk of dehydration and electrolyte imbalance.

I wasn't condoning them. I did it once because I was painfully constipated, no colonoscopy.
    You can buy them over the counter here for $3.50, no prescription needed.
    Doctors can prescribe more hardcore formulas.

• Plus it's unclear if the OP wants a "detox" or a clean out. ..
  • Plus it's unclear if the OP wants a "detox" or a clean out. ..

She never was very clear, was she. And she never came back!