knee pain t25

Hey guys
I just finished week 3 of t25 and my left knee is bothering me. Its getting harder to take the stairs,
Any tips?

Replies

• Maybe you're doing too much too soon. I'd ease up on the exercises until it resolves. Of course your doctor's advice overrides any advice from a forum.
  • describe the pain...where is it and do you feel pain going up or down the stairs? or both ways?
  • kpodaru wrote: »
    describe the pain...where is it and do you feel pain going up or down the stairs? or both ways?
    Pain is only when I go up the stairs and if I had to describe its like on the front side. I haven't workout as hard as this all my life. Maybe that's one of the reasons ?
  • m7ammmed wrote: »
    kpodaru wrote: »
    describe the pain...where is it and do you feel pain going up or down the stairs? or both ways?
    Pain is only when I go up the stairs and if I had to describe its like on the front side. I haven't workout as hard as this all my life. Maybe that's one of the reasons ?

Most likely.

T25 is a lot of jumping around (plyometrics). If you're not used to it it can definitely cause pain.
  • Stop exercising, rest, put some ice, and if after a couple of days you are not pain free, call your dr.
  • Will do. Thank you guys.