Fitness has helped me...

I am very thankful that I found myself again... For the past year or so , iv been going through a tough time , dealing with anxiety, panic attacks, and mild depression.... This set me back big time, i became very over weight and didnt really care about myself anymore.... There came a point where i even became antisocial.....I thank god and my family for helping me pull through ... Fitness has helped me a lot , eating healthy and working out has made me be myself again.... Im back doing what i love doing and this is what makes me feel my #BEST ... For those suffering from mental disorders , believe in yourself , things will get better , stay active !! Sometimes youll feel like giving up... Fight through it and i promise that things will be better. My goal now is too get those abs iv always wanted ... Together we can make this happen ... Message me anytime thank you

Replies

• Very impressive and actually doctors are starting prescribe physical exercise for depression. You did the the right thing by you and support is very important.

Also no one should be ashamed that they struggled :) Great job!!!!
  • @fannyfrost thank you very much