Must lose weight due to health..

My name is Marie and I need to lose 40 lbs due to my asthma & back pain. I gained his weight working in a stressful environment I need motivation to keep me alive and healthy for my kids

Replies

• Marie, you are absolutely beautiful!
    I am looking to lose 65 lbs if not more. I too have asthma and have had it for a number of years. I have always had back pain as well as extremely bad sinuses.
    I lost weight when I had double knee replacement surgery but gained it back plus some when I returned to work. The supervisor I had at the time made my work existence hell. I was stressed at home so I had no place to turn to find support but food was always there as a comfort.
    I realized that I can enjoy food but it's not my best friend. My best friend is me. I have a strong faith and I know that you will get through this.
    If you need a friend, I'm here.
  • Hey! I need to lose about 45 lbs. I suffer from sciatica and lower back pain, and anxiety. I too used food for comfort (as well as alcohol) and realize that it's slowing making my ailments worse. Please add me so we can help each other through this and keep one another accountable!