calories and when?!?!

Which meal of the day would be best to take in the most cals of your daily goal? Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? I'm saying breakfast!... what ya'll say??

Replies

• Which meal of the day would be best to take in the most cals of your daily goal? Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? I'm saying breakfast!... what ya'll say??

Whichever one fits your lifestyle and preferences, I say.

• I haven't found that it matters for me. As long as I am under my total calorie goal I lose. My biggest meal is usually dinner.
  • That's pretty much up to the individual really. Some people like to have their largest meal early in the day. Since I don't cook (the hubs does the majority of the cooking) my largest meal is usually dinner, whatever he makes.
  • For weight loss? It doesn't matter. For preference, breakfast...cause I love breakfast.
  • I rarely use up my cal goal for the day.. I do tend to use the most cals at breakfast for the boost to get my day started.. I'm not not much on having a big meal before bed...
  • That's pretty much up to the individual really. Some people like to have their largest meal early in the day. Since I don't cook (the hubs does the majority of the cooking) my largest meal is usually dinner, whatever he makes.

I'm not gonna let my husband cook dinner, everyone would be eating milkshakes. ..lol