Does anyone have a garmin watch?

do u?
how do u connect it with this site?

they are amazing watches. :)

Replies

• I connected through my phone. I have the vivofit Connect app on my phone, as well as the Fitness Pal. When I open the connect app on my phone, then hit "sync" on my watch (by holding down the button on the right, until it says "sync"), it sends the info to both sites.
  • I have the Garmin VivoSmart I connect through my iPad or iPhone using the Garmin Connect app. I got mine about 3 months ago and still learning how to use it. This is my first, full-feature fitness band so I'm having to go through a learning curve.
  • I have a Garmin Forerunner 10 which I have to plug into the computer to synch my runs. But I have the Connect app on my phone. I believe it was the app that asked me if I wanted to link to MFP. It works great. Just remember to keep your weight up to date on the watch so you get a true calorie burn reading.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
  • The mechanics depend on the model of watch, if you sync through your phone or computer, etc.

The basics are to link Garmin Connect and MFP. If you're on a computer, this is possible through the "APP" tab on the top of MFP. On the app, the connection is made via the "Apps & Devices" tab in the pulldown menu.