I'm new to this!

Hey everyone! I'm new to this app, eating better and exercising! I'm trying to lose 100 pounds and I could use a good support system and any help I can get! I've wanted to lose weight for years now but never had enough self motivation. My highest weight has been 250.. I lost 50 pounds (not really sure how, I think it was cause I wasn't eating as much as I normally would) and then got a job in a cafe and gained 30 back. About a year later, (last year) my dad passed away and I went though some things, I really let myself go. I weighed myself 3 weeks ago and I was 289.. which completely made my heart sink.. I've almost cut out sodas completely and I'm not eating out anymore. Where I live, we have a swimming pool and a small gym. There's an olyptical, a treadmill, some weights, and 2 other machines to help build muscle I think.. not sure what they are called lol. I haven't gone into the gym yet cause im not sure how to start working out or what to use lol. Anyway! If you are a good at this kind of stuff please feel free to add me or if you would like to help me on my journey, I would greatly appreciate it!

Replies

• I forgot to put that i weighed myself again about 3 days ago and I've lost 4 pounds in about 2 weeks, I'm 285 now.. That's just from the stuff I cut out! So I really think I can do this!! Also, I've been using this app for 2 days now, I just keep forgetting to complete the food thing before midnight lol