What's your fav low fat dessert/recipe?

So I have the biggest sweet tooth! I don't eat a lot, but I just can't resist sweet stuff. My meals would literally consist of candy bars, ice cream, and cookies- hence the weight gain.
Now I'm looking for low fat, low cal deserts I can have to stay on track and keep keep my sanity.

Replies

• Try Atkins. Low carbs, low sugar. You wouldn't know it by the taste! Yummmmmm! However, the product line uses sugar alcohols, kind of like Sorbitol acts on the body. Limit your self to 2 items a day or you will quite literally spend a lot of your day on the toilet. That's how I beat my chocomonster...
  • Haha. I guess that is what it will take for me too. Thanks! Any particular ones that are really good?
  • ek0109_mouse4.jpg.rend.sni12col.landscape.jpeg

Ellie Krieger's Dark Chocolate Mousse
    (although I make it with much less sugar - a tbsp or two - I like the taste of dark chocolate)
  • Looks really good!
  • My wife and I enjoy Skinny Cow products. Costco carries the SC ice cream sandwich. 20 for $10. 150 calories - 30/2/4 Carb/Fat/Protein grams
  • This may not seem like a desert but it's fulfilling my sweetness needs lately... Cut a banana into one inch rounds, top with organic almond butter, drizzle with honey and sprinkle apple pie spice on top! It's easy, clean food and delicious!
  • gdb86 wrote: »
    This may not seem like a desert but it's fulfilling my sweetness needs lately... Cut a banana into one inch rounds, top with organic almond butter, drizzle with honey and sprinkle apple pie spice on top! It's easy, clean food and delicious!

That's not exactly low cal, though...more kcal than a dish of ice cream!
  • Strawberries with a drizzle of chocolate syrup on top.