Updated MFP phone app has strange Macro percentages

Hi, is anybody able to tell me why the new phone app has different Macro percentage goals on different days? I have a reasonably similar diet on most days, but the percentage goals are varying. For instance, the goals for yesterday in 'Nutrition' were carbohydrates 54%, fat 24% and protein 22% but the goals for tomorrow are carbohydrates 50%, fat 30% and protein 20%. Does anyone know why they're varying?

Replies

• Did you add in workout calories?
  • Yes, is it varying depending on the amount of exercise I do?
  • malika1976 wrote: »
    Yes, is it varying depending on the amount of exercise I do?

Yes, it apparently does. I just found this out myself today!
    Yes, is it varying depending on the amount of exercise I do?

I believe it does based on the calories added. I actually don't add in calories from exercise, as I use the TDEE method, so I can't confirm. Sorry.
    Hi, is anybody able to tell me why the new phone app has different Macro percentage goals on different days? I have a reasonably similar diet on most days, but the percentage goals are varying. For instance, the goals for yesterday in 'Nutrition' were carbohydrates 54%, fat 24% and protein 22% but the goals for tomorrow are carbohydrates 50%, fat 30% and protein 20%. Does anyone know why they're varying?

Hold up...is the actual goal percentage changing or just the goal amount in grams?

Hold up...is the actual goal percentage changing or just the goal amount in grams?

Yes the actual goal percentage is changing not just the amount in grams. If it was just the amount in grams changing I would have found it easier to understand. It's only since the phone app updated.
  • you shouldn't have updated .. cos glitches :(