anyone else from Ohio? New to day here 9 days!

hey was wondering if anyone else on this app that's new is from Ohio? looking for people that go through hard winters and short Summer trying to lose weight. it is hard for me to lose weight. when the weather is bad...

Replies

• Hi, I'm from Cleveland. I have the same problem. Seems like I am always "bulking up for winter". Weather has been pretty good so far, time to start walking by the lake again!
  • I am from northern Indiana so I completely get it. It is so hard to get motivated in the winter here. I am hoping that if I get my body moving and stay on track this spring/summer that it will be habit by the time bad weather hits. Add me if you want!
  • Go Bucks! PERRYSBURG HERE yes winters in the Midwest can be tough that's why I try to make it into a gym everyday try and keep from bulking up over the winter doesn't always help but can't hurt right good luck on your quest
  • Chardon Ohio here! I have been loving the weather lately!
  • Perrysburg as well!!
  • It is nice to see people close to me on the same journey!
  • I'm from Wickliffe. Very close!
  • Just Columbus here!
    I can't get to the gym anymore or go out jogging because of my young son, and the fact that I hate the outdoors. The best money I ever spent was on my favorite piece of gym equipment. Not that I have money to throw around, but the sacrifice was worth it. Coupled with exercise videos and the fitting room mirror in the kohl's, I'm staying on track so far.
  • JenM261 yes you are very close!I sent you a friend request.

AmandaWoods 71 sending you a friend request to
  • I'm in Columbus and I completely understand. I'm so grateful for the warmer weather, and I'm quite nervous for winter to come back around.
  • I'm in Ashland, Ohio and work in Strongsville, Ohio. I use the gym year round but, winter sucks because I like to walk the dog and there is nowhere to walk him in the winter. Plus he gets too cold. We tried the dog boots and coat but, he HATES them.
  • Huron! Love the summer along the lake but the winter is terrible. I'll get a gym membership once fall turns into winter.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    From Chicago, actually bought my own gym equipment mainly so I don't have to go out in the snow more than I have to! Haha...totally feel you. You can add me if you like.
  • I'm living in Grove City right now!
  • ToledoOHIO :)
  • Columbus