Motivation Monday!!!

Happy Monday!!!
Today I wanted to share about SUCCESS despite failures! I love these stories because they remind us that sometimes failing and making mistakes is just part of the process of REACHING your goals and being successful! I don't know how many times I've slipped up or had doubts but I always keep looking forward! I'm never going to stop believing in myself!!!
Here's a few famous people that were successful, despite failures in their life:
1. J.K. Rowling was rejected by 12 publishers before her very first Harry Potter novel was accepted!
2. Walt Disney was rejected 302 times before he received financing for Disneyland!
3. Dr. Seuss' first book was rejected by 27 publishers before it was finally accepted!
I believe in YOU too! What are your biggest DREAMS? I want to see you reach your goals and form life-changing habits that you stick to!!! How can I help you ladies? Message/friend me today! YOU are worth it! There are 7 days in a week but SOMEDAY isn't one of them!!! Have a fabulous Monday!!!
XOXO,
Candace
P.S. Yes that's me in the transformation photo! I'm down over 52 lbs!!! dtrpcg3cm7f6.jpg

Replies