Beach Ready with 30 Day Shred

Hello! I'm heading to Cancun in exactly 35 days and managed to slack off in prepping for my trip. I've never EVER worn a bikini and swore to myself that I would not go on this trip in a one piece suit. So...35 days to get myself in bikini body shape, who's with me? I'm thinking 10-15 pounds and some serious toning and I will be confident in my skin. I'm going to start 30 day shred today. If anyone's interesting in joining or just sharing motivation please feel free to add me! Also, does anyone have suggestions on optimizing toning and weight loss with this program or any others?

Replies

• Thanks everyone! Maybe I wasn't clear...I am realistic and understand that I can't guarantee a certain number on the scale. However I am confident that I'm going to give it my all to be successful in a healthier body and lifestyle. In the end you all are exactly right, it's not the number on the scale it's how I feel. If/when I feel great and increase my confidence (no matter what I look like to everyone else) I'm rocking my beach body! I am 5'2 and 140 pounds, I know it's possible to look fantastic at this weight and height if I have a better body fat combination so that's where my focus will be but I do think losing a few pounds will certainly help.
  • Until I saw this post I completely forgot that I have 30day shred! Lame huh? I've never even opened it. I'm very out of shape & it doesn't take much for me to be out of breath but I'll sure open it up & give it a go with y'all! :)
  • Hey, I would LOVE to join! I have a vacation June 18th and I want to look better than I do now, or at least FEEL better about myself. Please add me and let me know when this is starting!
  • I started 6w6p two days ago, planning to rotate to 30 day shred next week. I'd also love to lose 10lbs