Want friends who are interactive and supportive

I have found that most of the time when I add people, there is radio silence. I want friends on MFP to help encourage and support my weight loss journey and I will do the same. I have quite a long way to go but I have been at it for three weeks straight which is my longest streak to date.

Replies

• Anyone can add new if they'd like! :)
  • Feel free to add me! I'm on everyday and always try to be supportive of my MFpeeps!
  • Me too! I also am a daily logger and provide supportive comments to all my friends. I'm looking for the same. Feel free to add!
  • Add me, I'm not the silent type!
  • You (or anyone else) can add me if you like! I log every day and post when I can.
  • I requested you! I'm very active on here and read people's food diaries and comment every day! I love when my fiends on here do that for me :)
  • Thank you for the response everyone, I have added everyone :)
  • I hear that! I'm not perfect but I have new goals and I'm on track so far but I like giving encouragement and seeing others succeed :)
  • I'm a regular here - feel free :smile:
  • I'm going to add every single one of you!

I'm on every day and am religious about logging and commenting. I enjoy receiving comments, too, as they really are motivational, right?
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Anyone can add me. I log everyday. And I try to encourage and support my friends and I like for them to do the same. It helps when I have those days that I'm just not feel it. I have been on MFP for 5 years. I have lost and gained but I have never went back to my highest weight. I have went log times before without logging but now I have a supportive fiancé that supports me so I'm in this 100% this time.
  • Add me, I'm trying to get started again and just need friends to talk to!
  • Plead add me . Looking for support and to help encourage others too!
  • I am better with one on one conversations through the private messenger. I am always up for chatting about diet and exercise. I find it keeps me more on track if I chat about it. I exercise a lot but need to cut back calories if I want to see my weight go down further.
  • Those are the best kind of mfp friends!! Everyone feel free to add me!!! :) We got this!
  • My name is Erica and I'm on my second "go-around" with my MFP...but I'm so serious this time. I'm 70 days straight in. Please feel free to add me! The more motivation we have the better!
  • I'm adding each of you as well! I'm
    Needing support and motivation as I'm getting started back. I'll do the same for you :)
  • I need motivational people as well. Add me :)
  • Anyone can feel free to add me as well! I'm active and communicative!
  • You can add me, too! I'm on often during the day and try to encourage my MFP friends :)