First time posting in Success Stories.

Unknown
edited May 2015 in Success Stories
Today I celebrate for many things, The goodness of God, my health, and on top of that, my weight loss success. Today I am half way to my goal. I got very serious about it August 29th 2014. I weighed 246 then. In 8 months, I've lost 51 pounds. However from the beginning of 2014, I'm down 65 pounds.

So my stats are:

Height: 5'2
Start weight: 260
Current weight: 195
Goal weight: 130

My waist is down from 57 inches to 45 1/2
Right under my chest is down from 47 1/4 to 39 7/8
My thighs together are down from 49 1/4 to 43 5/8
and my Hips are down from 56 to 49 1/8

Honestly I have some troubles seeing/feeling it, but I'm expecting that it will just hit me one day :)

Onto the next 65 pounds!! I'll post again at the finish line of weight loss when I'm venturing onto the next journey of maintenance.

Anyways, here are my photo's and hopefully you can see a difference and perhaps gain some motivation and confidence to continue on your journey!

Blessings to all!!

2015-05-03_14.21.08.jpg

2015-05-04_00.39.56.jpg

Replies

• Thanks guys!! I'm excited for the next 65! Can't wait to see what my body wI'll look like as I've never been thin as an adult.
  • Amazing !!!! Looking Good -What a big difference !!! can't wait to see the final 65 off.....yeah yeah !!!
  • Way to go girl!! I have a similar story... You can do this! Congratulations on how far you have come!!
  • Awesome job OP! Congratulations :smiley:
  • Huge successes! you are amazing!!
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Keep her lit! You're doing a great job!
  • You look amazing!!! It's clear you are determined and making fantastic progress. I've never been thin as an adult either so I'm excited to see what I will look like too :smile: