Lost 22lbs.

This is the most weight I've ever lost on the million and one weight loss journeys I've been on. But I don't see a difference. I feel like I still look the same as I did 22lbs ago. I still have 80-100 more pounds to go to reach my goal. I'd just like to start seeing the results on more than just the scale.
Since I have so much to lose when do u think I'll start seeing my weight loss? Oh yea I'm 5"11 281lbs.

Replies

• Please add me! I'm 6ft 348lbs. I started at 367 a month ago. I have not noticed anything. But I know that people don't notice until I hit about 30lbs. And don't expect to go down a whole bunch of sizes. I would say it's about 40 lbs per size for us. But once you get to a smaller size 200-180 the sizes drop fast. Just be patient.
  • GREAT JOB!!!!!!! That is cause to celebrate! Weightloss is so damn hard! I a 5'5 in a half and USE to weigh 255lbs. To date I have lost 100 pounds (the old fashion way-before surgery was the norm). Trust that the hard work will pay off and give you longer life, more energy and yeah...you start to LOVE even more how you look in clothes (and naked hehehe). People will probably notice before you- usually in the face first. When you lose around 30-40 it because more obvious and 50 plus- Man, people will think the weight is falling off you! Congrats again!
  • Congratulations on your progress. I started at 197 and I've lost 36 pounds and people have only recently started to notice. This is especially true of people who see me frequently.
  • Thanks again everybody! People have told me I look like I'm losing weight but of course I don't see it lol. So I guess I will at around 30-40lbs. I just have to be patient and trust the process!