Need help to start all over again- 20kgs to go

hi,
Once upon a time I was MFP user and than I stopped couldn't see the weight come off, I did manage to loose some weight but have loads more to go. I don't want to give up this time- it's now or never... I want to look good not only for other but for myself get my self confidence back and start really living not just existing - anyone care to help/support?

Replies

• Hi all, had a very tough day finished work at 9pm luckily was at home had dinner a Pearl Barley stew I had made ahead with lots of veg, and didn't feel like doing anything. I had walked around 30mibs earlier this afternoon which equates to around 4500+ steps... I was about to settle for the day when around 9:30 my husband pushed me to go out for a walk, just to clear my head from the long stressful day- believe me I did not feel like it at all! But I got up and went out did 40mibs of brisk walking which was around 4kms.... And this completed my walking goal to 10K+ steps for today!!
    So today despite all the odds at work etc. managed tO stay on track... Let's hope the rest of the week is as good if not better... :-)
  • I'll help out however I can! I believe you can do it, just gotta keep up the motivation! I struggle with over eating at night, so I'll be happy to help and support you.