Looking for UK friends

Hi everyone
Been here a while doing it alone. Recently started to gain a few friends and the impact that has had on my motivation and focus is amazing!
Looking for more friends who need and can give motivation, support, meal ideas etc
Feel free to add me :)
Sam

Replies

• I'm UK too, happy to add and be added.... I need the support and motivation xx
  • hi i am from the uk birmingham feel free to add me
  • From sunny Scotland!
  • Hi, I'm looking for some accountability and motivation - had great success with MFP 2 years ago....stopped logging in and guess what, back to where I started from!! I'm a mid 40's mum of 3 girls trying to up my exercise and eat healthily - like to cook from scratch when I can. I've lived in Ireland for 8 years now but am from the North East of England....Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • Hi, feel free to add me! I lost 118 lbs six years ago and now maintaining. I log everyday and am now working towards some more specific fitness goals. Also quite local to you and close in age so would be happy to support! Jules x
  • Me from UK too, the North part...but I don't have any motivational powers. However, if my exercise/diary/weight/random status updates do anything for you, you're more than welcome to read them. But I should say I am totally against buzzwords like detox, cleanse, clean eating, 'processed' food, etc. I won't judge anyone for using them or comment against them. But if you use them at me, we'd fall out. Other than that, I'm thoroughly nice and British.
  • Hi all. İ'm from London/UK also happy to be added. Good luck to you all.
  • Hi, feel free to add me! I lost 118 lbs six years ago and now maintaining. I log everyday and am now working towards some more specific fitness goals. Also quite local to you and close in age so would be happy to support! Jules x

Wow congratulations :)
  • Hi, I'm new! From Sheffield...feel free to add me.
  • Hi I'm from Scotland feel free to add me anyone I've been doing it alone until yesterday it definitely helps to have some friends on here! x
  • Hiya, been around for nearly 800 days, feel free to add. Welshman living in the North East, feel free to add
  • Hi, from Dunmow/Essex, looking for simple and quick nutrition to keep me off the biscuits
  • Hey

I live in Newcastle upon Tyne but from London, feel free to add
  • SW UK, feel free to add :)
  • Bristol here
  • Hi, from Wales :)
  • Hi from Devon, feel free to add :)
  • Hi from scarborough feel. Free to add