Hi everyone.....I need help

Hi everyone, My name is Donna and I'm at an all time low right now. I need to find some other people that have or are struggling with the same issues and have overcome them. I am the heaviest I've ever been at this point and it was almost like I just gave up on myself about two years ago. I guess it was depression. I find myself not wanting to do anything where I may be seen, not wanting to be in pics with my sons, and completely terrified of trying to date because of my weight and I'm lonely and I'm tired of it. I have to really make this work this time and I need all the support I can get. I wish I knew people that have been there and understand how I feel and are overcoming it. I need friends!

Replies

• MommaGretchen, I completely understand. My oldest son is graduating in a couple of weeks and I told myself at the beginning of the year I was going to get this weight off so I would look truly happy in the pictures taken with him and here I am the same if not worse than I was in January. Thank goodness I don't live in the same town I grew up in. Life sometimes get in the way of my exercising but I'm trying really hard not to let it this time. It sounds like you've come up with a great way to get the exercise in each day. Your kids will remember you doing that with them forever. That's awesome!