Baby belly gone- six pack coming! :) Mommy power with pics!! :D

Unknown
edited May 2015 in Success Stories
Hey everyone,

my first pregnancy ruined my belly forever. At least that's what I thought two years ago before I started exercising. And now I can proudly present this picture! :D Sooo exctited!!!!
Just wanted to share this with you real quick, hope this can inspire and motivate you! Keep it up, it is sooooo worth it!!

aca7aec9-4ef9-4a65-94b2-389db8374552_zpsfuucgjcp.jpg

Replies

• I want to say awesome work! My q is is that type of sports bra suppotive enough or tight enough for running and plyo?

Hey, thanks! To be quite honest: I don't know. When I had baby food in my boobs as in the first picture, this type of sports bra did not support them enough. The one in the first picture was a cheap one though. The one on the right was more expensive and is fine for the fitness club, I do Zumba and stuff in it and it can take the jumping. I do run in it sometimes and my boobs don't jump around, so I guess it works. I would go to a shop and ask though. They will probably know their stuff better than I do. ;) Good luck!
  • How did you get rid of the excess skin? My fiancé is losing the weight but left with the skin
  • imdanshort wrote: »
    How did you get rid of the excess skin? My fiancé is losing the weight but left with the skin

Uhm... It just happened. The low part of my belly is still soft, you can feel that the skin is not as tight as it used to be but I didn't do anything else than exercise and eat healthy (and not all the time, believe me) ;) Sorry I am not the biggest help here, I just accepted the skin and BAM! A miracle happened. ;)
  • Holy cow. That's amazing!