Hard work and Food Lifestyle Change

Last November, I made the decision to get in shape and become a healthier me. I cut out the sodas, the quick run to McDonalds and discovered homemade smoothies, kale, and made the food lifestyle change. I started working out differently and drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day! So 34 pounds lighter and healthier, I'm living life like its golden. Waist was a 36 now it's a 31! Team fitness 6xa7wgfd2lts.jpg

Replies

• I'm jealous!
    Great job! Keep going!
  • Great Job!!!
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    I normally don't comment on threads guys start ( I'm an old fashioned older woman), but I wanted to thank you for posting this thread and congratulate you. The reason I wanted to thank you is your thread title just hit me like a TON of bricks as to WHY I'm not being consistently successful in this blasted battle of the bulge...what did you say that struck me like lightening and made the ole light bulb go off in my head? :sHARD WORK :o

I've been kinda sorta half-stepping in the lifestyle thing (which is essential, I get that)--but I've been super avoiding the "HARD WORK" aspect like the plague.

Thanks dude--you ROCK!
  • You look awesome and healthy :p good job!