hey guys I've a problem

Hey, I want to put some weight/mass on me problem I been facing since I started taking chocolate whey gold standard that I get motions and stomachache. Whole day goes in embarrassment. Help would be appreciated :/

Replies

• Is there a reason you can't eat enough chicken, fish, eggs, or beef etc?

• Yeah I've some medical problem so doctor said that I can't eat chicken. Rest is beaf and fish, man fish is so much expensive to eat here, and beef I'm thinking about what to make from it to eat easily.

Chieflrg wrote: »
    Is there a reason you can't eat enough chicken, fish, eggs, or beef etc?

• Eat my friend!!! Chicken and eggs are you best friend. Stock up on it!
  • Turkey, pork, shell fish?
  • As the weather here is very hot. I can't eat fish and also can't afford to eat fish. I eat eggs daily, can't eat Chicken already told medical reason.
  • There is no right answer we can give you. Eat more food that doesn't make you sick. Period.
  • naintaha wrote: »
    Yeah I've some medical problem so doctor said that I can't eat chicken. Rest is beaf and fish, man fish is so much expensive to eat here, and beef I'm thinking about what to make from it to eat easily.

Burgers are probably the easiest for me, though I buy strip steak and make tacos out of those. You can brown it up and add veggies and seasoning....

• Chieflrg wrote: »
    naintaha wrote: »
    Yeah I've some medical problem so doctor said that I can't eat chicken. Rest is beaf and fish, man fish is so much expensive to eat here, and beef I'm thinking about what to make from it to eat easily.

Burgers are probably the easiest for me, though I buy strip steak and make tacos out of those. You can brown it up and add veggies and seasoning....

Thanks that's a good idea :)
  • JoRocka wrote: »
    There is no right answer we can give you. Eat more food that doesn't make you sick. Period.

I'm trying hard on it.