Smoothie for breakfast

100 MLs lactose free milk hand full of berries and a tb of yoghurt ( I use Greek or vanilla ) sometimes a handful of wheat germ. Whiz it up ( I have a NutriBullet ) keeps me full till lunchtime

Replies

• coconut water is an amazing thing to add to your smoothies if you don't want to use milk!!! surprisingly they actually tastes way better with coconut water :)
  • coconut water is an amazing thing to add to your smoothies if you don't want to use milk!!! surprisingly they actually tastes way better with coconut water :)

I have used coconut water a few times and it wasn't bad.
  • I had a REALLY good one yesterday that kept me full all morning (as it should have, it came to about 500 calories) it was 1 cup of raw Spinach, 1/2 cup Frozen Blueberries, 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds, 1 Tablespoon Oats, 1 Date, 1/4 cup Almonds, and like 1 1/2 cup of Almond Milk (Unsweetened). If I hadn't run out of dates, I'd have made it again this morning. The date added a really sweet texture.
  • I love smoothies. I usually have 2 frozen bananas, 5-7 dates, a cup of soy milk, a cup of coconut water, 2 handful of spinach, 1 or 2 tablespoons of chia seeds. and add some water because I like my 750ml cup full lol