need friends with open diaries

I'd love to have some friends on here who have their food diaries visible! Or friends who don't, but I just want some more friends on here to be motivated with!

Replies

• My diary is open, please feel free to add me :)
  • mine is open.
  • Same feel free to add me :)
  • My diary is open. Anyone is welcome, but you get bonus points for being sarcastic, entertaining peeps.
  • Open diary. ~2200-2300 calories/day Please feel free to add me.
  • My dairy is open. I am not new to this, but I am starting over with it so it feels new. I was in tip top shape 3 years ago during my husbands final deployment. Then he came home... He retired from 20 years in the Navy and I lost my motivation. I need to find it again!!!! <3
  • Add me. Diary is open.
  • My diary is open. Anyone can add me.
  • I'll be your friend if you tell me how to open my diary.
  • I'll be your friend if you tell me how to open my diary.

Ha ha! Follow these steps: go to

Settings
    Diary settings
    Share diary
    Select Public

And my diary is open so anyone, feel free to add me.

• Am new on here can anyone add me so I can see what to eat as I have not got a clue today I had what I thought was enough and now found out was not. So any help would be great
  • My diary is open to friends. Feel free to add. I usually eat 1800-1900 calories a day and other than an occasional weekend fun day I stick to a very healthy protein heavy diet.
  • I have an open diary! New friends are always welcome :smile:
  • Anyone can feel free to add me :smile:
  • Feel free to add me. My diary is open and i'm daily active on MFP :smile:
  • Can I add folks as well? I want friends with open diaries as well! lol Can we add without a message? Oh MFP etiquette....lol
  • My diary is open and I'm always looking for others who do the same. Anybody should feel free to add me!
  • My diary is open. Feel free to add. :)
  • I welcome any support :/:/
  • Feel free to add me :) my diary is open!