Would you play in a coed game of tackle football?

no pads, just a pickup tackle game

Replies

• Sure but I don't think I could bring myself to tackle girls the same way I'd tackle guys. Maybe just ankle tackles or picking them up and setting them on the ground :/
  • Probably not or if so, it would not be in a real competitive way.
  • ninerbuff wrote: »
    Spin off this right?

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/32021119#Comment_32021119

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

My thoughts exactly. Guess she hasn’t been properly groped lately. ;-)
  • DavPul wrote: »
    Sure. Pickup without pads means you're not crushing people out like you're back in high school. It's mostly dragging people down.

*Farmer walks opponent to a safety* OP I don't think one guy will say they are going to play tackle football 100% hitting with women as oppose to 105% of hitting a guy you hate on the field.
  • Used to do it all the time. I wasn't strong enough for a tackle, but I can throw half decent and I'm quick.

I think some people forget the game isn't all about jumping on one another. The tactician in me loves the strategy of it.

Played with mostly guys. Never had an issue with being treated like a flower or being roughed up unless I was playing with my brother and his friends; he was always throwing out threats for touching me. Lol
  • gonnasnap wrote: »
    I couldn't do that. I dont care how big the girl is or how tough she thinks she is I couldn't house a girl on the field. Unless she's a nickelback fan. Then it's game on
    You just won Monday.
  • no. flag football sure.
  • I probably wouldn't because, regardless of how much I can deadlift, I don't have the body weight to bring down a full-grown man. Unless all the men were skinny and didn't weigh much, that would be different.
  • Hell yeah