Plank challenge

I am starting plank challenge tomorrow, today is a rest day. Anyone else doing it ... And how long they holding it

Replies

• Day 5 is side planks. First time doing them and had trouble with balance. I hope to get better with time.
  • my side planks were really wobbly! managed about 10 secs each time.
  • I've just done my first ever plank lol. I managed 20 seconds of wobblyness. Does anyone else shake and wobble like a bowl of jelly or is that just me?!
  • Im starting today. Will post results later!
  • I am glad to hear others wobble a bit too. Today is day 6, a rest day for me.
  • star1407 wrote: »
    I've just done my first ever plank lol. I managed 20 seconds of wobblyness. Does anyone else shake and wobble like a bowl of jelly or is that just me?!

Yep! I'm a wobbler too :+1::bigsmile:

• :p oh so glad it's not just me. I swear if my husband had walked in the room he'd have thought I was having a seizure lol
  • one wobbler here too!
  • day 7 strength test result - 50secs! please bear in mind i have been planking before this week, but i'm pretty chuffed with how strong it was. i lost my footing, rather than lost form, so i will try again this evening (with some decent shoes on!) and see if i can get to a full minute.
  • Great result, webrat_jen! I also think that having good shoes on helps a lot.

Today was day 7 for me too, and I did 60 seconds. I started at 43, so I am also very pleased with the result!