muscle versus fat

13»

Replies

• wow...All I did was offer my opinion. Just because some of you don't agree with it you think it's ok to bully? I have thick skin but that was really uncalled for. And yes for myself to many carbs are a problem.

But...science.
  • wow...All I did was offer my opinion. Just because some of you don't agree with it you think it's ok to bully? I have thick skin but that was really uncalled for. And yes for myself to many carbs are a problem.

No one is being a bully. You are being told that the information you gave was false. Learn from it for the next time.

It wasn't phrased like an opinion: it was phrased as a series of facts, but there isn't very much (if anything) to support them.

Opinions are fine to have...but when they're factually incorrect (especially on this site) they're going to be called out.

And I don't think "bully" means what you think it means. Disagreement =/= bullying.