Hey women

Unknown
edited May 2015 in Chit-Chat
I gotta ask you...what is the fascination yall have with men and beards?

I ask this bc I was at the sports bar the other day, and the ladies were talking, and one of the things they said were that they get so turned on by men with beards. And these women were quite beautiful.

As for my own girlfriend, she goes crazy for it and hates it when I shave it off. So, I am just curious what you guys think or feel. For those of you that like it, what turns you on about it?

:-D

Replies

• i just can never be bothered shaving:/
  • I won't do anything more than a 5 oclock shadow. too itchy.

5 O'clock shadow is sofa king hot! Full grown beard, not so much.
  • I was told some women just hate beard or stubble on guys that perform oral on them. It scratches the hell out of them down their.
  • Nope, beards/facial hair of any kind def don't do it for me! I love my husband's face clean shaven.
  • Hairy is manly, it nice
  • I'm a sucker for a five o'clock shadow. And don't read into that.
  • I think it depednds on the guy. Facial hair looks good on some guys, while others look good clean shaven. But that long beard doesn't look good on anyone, they all need to stop that!
  • Brings out our primal tendencies
  • if a beard is on a really hot man im probably into it

but i dont really care either way beard no beard meh ...unless of course someone looks better with a beard then i like the beard more
  • Not a fan of beards. They make men look messy and unprofessional.

However, stubble is great.
  • My love has just shaved his glorious face bush down to a goatee. :(
  • Honestly it depends on the man. Some dudes look better with beards and some look weird.
  • augold86 wrote: »
    Honestly it depends on the man. Some dudes look better with beards and some look weird.

This^