weight loss is at a standstill in spite of trying hard - help!!!

I'm trying so hard with exercise and keeping calorie intake low yet no weight lost for a few weeks, would be so easy to give up :s

Replies

• thanks changed my settings for a while to public.
  • Just checked your diary and you're not logging. If you don't log you have no idea how many calories you eat. How to you expect this to work if you're not logging? It's simple: log everything, eat a deficit = weight loss. That being said weight loss is not linear but if you're not logging I expect the lack of progress is due to not having a deficit rather than anything else. Get back to basics.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Yep you arent logging, you arent weighing, so you arent even calorie counting. Why? You have no idea whether you are at deficit or not. How can you possibly know how many calories you are consuming? The results of this are why you are posting. Read the thread and start to calorie count properly if you are interested in losing weight.
  • 999tigger wrote: »
    Yep you arent logging, you arent weighing, so you arent even calorie counting. Why? You have no idea whether you are at deficit or not. How can you possibly know how many calories you are consuming? The results of this are why you are posting. Read the thread and start to calorie count properly if you are interested in losing weight.

^^^^^ This