Nude beaches opinions?

2»

Replies

• Gabrielm80 wrote: »
    I don't even know if we have any in Texas

No official one in Texas. Southern baptists helped formulate most state modesty laws, so there is are law prohibiting public beaches to be nude beaches I believe. South padre beach has nude sun bathers from time to time on the less frequented parts of the beach and a site for a group that sun baths has this warning on the site.

Texas state obscenity laws are aimed at those who have the intent to arouse and or gratify sexual attention. That leaves some room for interpretation, so exercise common sense. If someone complains about your nakedness, put your clothes on and find another location.

I don't know if it still exists, but there used to be a place in Austin that's clothing-optional.... Here it is!

http://hippiehollow.com/
  • gothchiq wrote: »
    no thx. Most of the people who want to go nude are ones I don't want to look at.

:)
  • Havent been to one. Love the idea.i wouldnt be very uncomfortable and would be good..if theres good eye candy.
  • Havent been to one. Love the idea.i wouldnt be very uncomfortable and would be good..if theres good eye candy.

• ranyy12 wrote: »
    Havent been to one. Love the idea.i wouldnt be very uncomfortable and would be good..if theres good eye candy.

Let's go together ;)
  • logicman69 wrote: »
    Nope.... I can't even go to a regular beach (I have this thing with taking my shirt off in public), never mind a nude beach. I'll keep the nudity indoors where I wont scare people.

B)
  • Leaving a little to the imagination is a good thing.
  • ranyy12 wrote: »
    logicman69 wrote: »
    Nope.... I can't even go to a regular beach (I have this thing with taking my shirt off in public), never mind a nude beach. I'll keep the nudity indoors where I wont scare people.

B)
    Lol you wouldn't scare anyone!
  • Tenmidwest wrote: »
    Ive done it a couple times - mainly because I was with a woman who wanted to go. From the viewing standpoint, I was a bit disappointed but it wasnt all bad....but amazing how friendly it was. Also it was a weird dynamic with the women, because the women were very comfortable coming up to me even in her presence. I guess there is a certain self-confidence that women have if they are willing to be naked. Not sure that makes sense.

Can't blame her for wanting to show you off :)
  • a long time ago!
  • Surely you'd get sand up your vag!

Just stay in the water; )

Just stay in the water; )

Or keep your legs closed lol