Been on here for a week and loving it.

Learning a healthy lifestyle is hard and a little confusing. Been eating horrible my whole life and trying to re train my brain on eating and thinking healthier. Just started seeing a nutritionist for gastric bypass surgery. I would love to find some friends on here going thru the same thing to have someone to talk to about it and help each other

Replies

• Thank you. I have been learning about how much calories are in a lot of food that I never paid attention to before.
  • Hi! I just wanted to share with you how I got into all this crazy awesome stuff! I started out thinking that I just wanted to lose weight, that I wanted to be miss skinny Minnie that looks good in shorts and crop tops. But you know what? I don't even like crop tops! So I realised I was looking at this the wrong way. I don't want to be miss skinny pants. I want to be at work without running out of breath after 10 minutes! I want to be fit and healthy!! In order for that I need to eat healthy AND exercise! When I started looking at it this way it made everything sooo much easier.

It's your body and your the boss, not food! Good luck!!