Two babies in 2 years- making progress! (transformation pics)

Unknown
edited April 2015 in Success Stories
Hi Mommas! I know post baby can feel like an uphill climb. Just wanted to remind you that patience and hard work pay off! I'm not done yet but in three months I've lost 30 lbs. On day one I had a 3 month old and a 21 month old and I was so upset with my body. Now, I feel wonderful. You can do it- whether you think you can or think you can't, you are right.

jnlsmpn2jbke.jpgdimx3dossn9s.jpg

Replies

• You look fab!!!! How many calories are you taking in daily? I too had two babies back to back and am struggling with motivation and effort to lose weight. I still have a good 25lbs to lose.
  • You look great!! nice progress!
  • You look great!! I am currently 8 months pregnant with my second and am very excited to see posts like this. :-D Way to go!!
  • You look seriously amazing! Well done on all of your hard work.
  • You look fab!!!! How many calories are you taking in daily? I too had two babies back to back and am struggling with motivation and effort to lose weight. I still have a good 25lbs to lose.

I take in between 1800-2200 calories daily but that is what was calculated for my activity level, body, and goals. The motivation part is tough- I fight with myself every day but I keep saying "what if I keep going? Imagine the rewards and how good I will feel." And so far, it has proven to be true. You can do it!