Stretch marks

Does anyone have any remodies or know anything can help with stretch marks that can at least help them fade after losing some weight now thank god I have gotten stretch marks and i don't like how it looks :|

Replies

• Thank you everyone! Sorry I never got back but I will take your advice n I know there natural and we will have them but I hate how mine are in my butt area :c lol
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    only laser works on stretch marks, and not all that well. everything else is cosmetic. but still worth moisturizing if you re up for it because it makes your skin feel nice. but no point in spending too much for that, just get any moisturizer
  • What about blood blisters? I have hundreds of little blood red dots in my fatty area. Probably only laser, huh? I do wish they were more like freckles and less like blood filled moles.
  • Over time, stretch marks fade until they are barely noticeable at all any more. Mederma will help because it has some substances extracted from onions that help break down the scar tissue. I however can't use it because it itches me. Cocoa butter is good to keep your skin moisturized and in good shape. So is vitamin E oil. Taking good care of your skin helps scars etc to heal faster, and stretch marks are a type of scar. Know what's funny? I have what look like "reverse" stretch marks (they stick IN, not out) on my boobs where I lost a cup size. :X Goodness! I think I'll buy some cocoa butter myself!
  • Time. :)

I've been getting stretch marks since I was 16ish, and those have faded to almost nothing.

But honestly, it's generally something we just have to live with.